The most important step is to get your completed application to us ASAP. All tenants and roommates must fill out and sign a separate application and pay the $35.00
fee per applicant. If you require a guarantor, they must fill out a separate Guarantor Form, available upon request. The applications must be brought directly to
our office or sent via email. The application can be picked up at our office or requested via email.
Download the application form here.
A $35 application fee per applicant must be delivered to our office before we process your applications. The fee must be paid in the form of a check or money order
payable to either “Parkside Vista” or “Lakeside Vista,” depending on the apartment address, and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
2nd step- Signing a lease:
After your applications have been approved, you should sign the lease ASAP. If you are quick to act, leases can usually be signed within a day of application
Due to the nature of the Ithaca rental market, the unit you were shown may not be the unit you are assigned. Your unit will be the same floorplan as the unit shown
but may have slightly varying kitchen layouts, finishes, and appliances. Your unit will be assigned no later than 60 days before the lease start date.
All leases must start on August 10 and end on July 25. If you are offered a renewal lease for the following year, it will begin July 26 and end July 25.
The standard minimum security deposit requirement is 1 month rent. The amount required for the security deposit can vary depending on your situation and may be
more. Your security deposit amount will be discussed with you prior to you signing the lease and after your applications have been approved.
3rd step- Verification & Completion:
1) We must receive full money (first month’s rent and one month security) for the apartment within 2 weeks of signing the lease. All payments must be in the
form of check or money order payable to either “Parkside Vista” or “Lakeside Vista,” depending on the apartment address. The security deposit must be paid in a
separate check or money order from the rent payment.
2) Here is a full list of the required items that must be emailed or dropped off at our office within (5) business days of signing the lease.
1) A valid photo ID (driver’s license, passport or other US Government issued ID).
2) A copy of your last two pay stubs.
3) A copy of your last two bank statements.
4) A copy of your school registration, dated student ID, or a bursar’s receipt if you are a student or were a student last year.
5) A copy of your real estate tax, school tax, water/ sewer bill, copy deed, or mortgage statement if you are a homeowner. (Please note, we only require
one of these documents, not all of them).
3) We must receive all the required paper work and full funds before you are given keys to your new apartment.